Executive Administrative Assistant
Provides secretarial support to an office, business unit, department, etc.; types and formats a variety of material; coordinates internal and external meetings; manages the appointments and schedules of staff in the unit; makes travel arrangements; uses office equipment such as photocopiers, faxes, and printers; performs basic maintenance. Individual contributor that works under limited supervision; applies subject matter knowledge; requires capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge.
• Provide phone coverage, mail distribution, calendar management and email support for two or more leaders across the organization.
• Calendar management includes both internal and external stakeholders from all levels of the organization to include international stakeholders where time zones must be anticipated and included in the scheduling.
• Manage domestic and international travel itineraries/agendas, and coordinate booking all related travel details (transportation, lodging, passports and visas, etc.).
• Manage all Travel & expense management activities (expense reporting, tracking, journal vouchers, reporting, etc.).
• Manage the logistics planning, coordination and execution of small, medium and large events (meetings, celebrations, town halls, community service, training, internal and external best practice/benchmarking sessions, etc.).
• Compose, proofread and edit complex and sensitive documents, spreadsheets, mailings, binders and presentations as requested.
• Coordinate and collaborate with Finance to prepare, track and process Invoices and Purchase Orders.
• Assist in the planning, execution and support of projects based on client needs/demands.
• Develop and maintain document tracking and filing systems (paper and electronic) to ensure the relevant storage of and access to information.
• Identify, classify, maintain and protect files, documentation and sensitive information consistent with record handling and retention requirements.
• Handles all information with the highest level of confidentiality.
• Anticipates critical needs and moves forward with solutions with minimal guidance.
Knowledge and Experience:
• 4 + years of relevant work experience including advanced administrative experience.
• Technology/ Tools: Working knowledge of specialized databases, systems, and communication mechanisms such as Concur Travel Management, Classified – Confidential Link, SAP, etc.). Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
• Fluent English and Spanish
• Communication Skills: Ability to effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders locally or globally.
• Ability to complete electronic forms, produce reports, conduct research, explain data and communicate results.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
Interested please apply in our web page www.talent-latam.com