Enrollment period: February 2020
Classes begin: June 29, 2020
Duration: 6 months
|San Pedro I||Mondays and Wednesdays||5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|San Pedro II||Tuesdays and Thursdays||5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|San Pedro III||Tuesdays and Thursdays||8:00 a.m to 12 m.d.|
|Cartago||Tuesdays and Thursdays||5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|Alajuela||Mondays and Wednesdays||5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|San Ramón||Tuesdays and Thursdays||5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|San Carlos||Mondays and Wednesdays||5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|Liberia||Mondays and Wednesdays||5:30 p.m to 9:30 p.m|
|Playas del Coco||Mondays and Tuesdays||5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|Limón||Mondays and Wednesdays||5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|Siquirres||Tuesdays and Thursdays||5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|Classrrom #1||Mondays and Wednesdays||From 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 m.d.|
|Classrrom #2||Mondays and Wednesdays||From 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Classrrom #3||Tuesdays and Thursdays||From 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 m.d.|
|Classrrom #4||Tuesdays and Thursdays||From 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
Fridays and Saturdays
From 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
From 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 m.d.
|Classrrom #6||Mondays and Wednesdays||From 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|Classrrom #7||Tuesdays and Thursdays||From 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
Registration period: April 1 to June 14, 2020
Classes begin: June 29, 2020
Frequiency: 2 classes per week
Duration: 6 2-month blocks
The Program for Business Administration Technicians focuses on providing training for three types of individuals:
● Workers carrying out administrative and managerial tasks who do not have academic training in this area.
● Entrepreneurial individuals who want to become businesspersons.
● Professionals in different fields who want to receive training in administration without having to complete lengthy programs of study.
● Promote development of Costa Rica’s productive sector, through the training of Costa Rican business employees.
● Offer an important segment of the Costa Rican population the opportunity to obtain a short-term degree in the area of administration.
● Formally train entrepreneurial leaders to develop and implement new projects and business ideas.
● Prepare collaborators and entrepreneurs in the areas of marketing, finances, human resources and general administration.
At the end of the program, students will be able carry out tasks such as:
● Interpretation of a company’s financial information.
● Development of technical processes and procedures.
● Understanding and implementation of administrative structures.
● Personnel management.
● Preparing models for personnel selection, recruitment and training.
● Planning and implementation of marketing strategies.
Payments of all items for the Program must be made using CONECTIVIDAD through the Internet, in any of the ways described below:
● If you have an account with the Banco Nacional, Banco de Costa Rica, or BAC Credomatic, and you know how to make the payment using your bank's Internet platform, you can use any of the following links:
• Banco Nacional de Costa Rica https://www.bnonline.fi.cr
• Banco de Costa Rica https://www.bancobcr.com
• BAC Credomatic https://www.baccredomatic.com
● You can use a credit or debit card from any bank in the following Web page by entering your official government identification number:
● You may also pay in any BNServicios office, with your personal identification number, indicating that the payment is through CONECTIVIDAD for FUNDATEC.
● At any cashier’s window in these banks, using your ID number, indicating that payment is through CONECTIVIDAD for FUNDATEC.
Hours per week
Number of weeks