The School of Industrial Design of the Tecnológico de Costa Rica (TEC) trains professionals who are able to reconcile functional, formal and perceptual aspects of industrial, communication and consumer products.
These professionals should be able to create designs that respond better to the needs of national industries and to the socio-economic characteristics of producers and users; always in harmony with the environment, and taking advantage of the comparative advantages offered by the country.
Industrial design engineers integrate products, information and human needs through comprehensive concepts that link functionality, technology, the economy and the environment. There are four major areas of business activities in which design activities play a major role:
- Product Design.
- Product Communication Design.
- Corporate Identity Design.
- Visual and Infographic Communication.
Train design professionals who are capable of improving the effectiveness of design management within companies, in a manner that is consistent with the country’s technological, economic, social, political and cultural environments.
Have a positive influence on the country’s and region’s development through the dissemination of design and innovation as factors that contribute to cultural, social and economic development.
- Improving quality of life.
- Environmental protection.
- Relevance in the industry.
- Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences (Austria)
- University of Duisburg-Essen (Germany)
- Fachhochschule Schwäbisch Gmünd, Hochschule Für Gestaltung (Germany)
Directorio de contactos
|Name||Last Name||Correo electrónico||Teléfono|